Monday, March 30, 2009

MONDAY MORNING SNAPSHOTS AND STUFF

KATY PERRY surprised me Saturday night at HOUSE OF BLUES. She is so much more than a one-hit wonder. The sold-out show had several highlights including the ballad "Thinking of You", "Hot and Cold" and her signature song "I kissed a Girl" closed out the show. Backstage, she could not have been kinder after the show.
INTERN JACOB had his last show with us on Friday morning. He has given the show 6 months of hard work and dedication. He graduated this past week. He has a bright future..we look forward to following his career.....

THE CAVS won a franchise record 12th game in a row Sunday at The Q...after the game, I met up with Archie, Steph and Micah at FLANNERY's downtown.....


Hangin' in my friend Ken's suite during the 102-74 win over Dallas.

My friend LISA is the biggest CAVS fan I know!

No comments: