Thursday, December 25, 2008

CHRISTMAS MORNING 2008

It is magical watching Christmas through the eyes of your own child. My daughter GABRIELLE loves to give gifts as much as receive them. She was so excited about EVERY gift under the tree this year.
I feel so blessed this holiday season to have so much. To have a child who truly appreciates what she has is such a gift. I have always said that my daughter is an "Angel from Heaven"...and to me, she really is. This morning, I am beaming with love and thankful to GOD for the ultimate gift of my daughter GABBY.
GABBY's guinea pig "HERMAN" joined her under the tree this morning. Gabs' favorite gift was her Nintendo DS. She has wanted one for quite some time and was very happy to finally get one.
MERRY CHRISTMAS and HAPPY HOLIDAYS to you and your family and friends!


be@peace ~a


No comments: