Monday, November 23, 2009

RANDOM iPHONE SNAPSHOTS...

I was invited to attend a private performance and dinner with SARAH DARLING at The Foundation Room of House of Blues this past week. She is a singer/songwriter out of Iowa/Nashville. She has a great voice and gave a wonderful peformance. You will be hearing more from her in the future.
I took a snapshot of my 5th grade daughter's artwork from this week. I love how colorful it is! This is definately frameable!

I went on the road to see The CAVS play at Indiana on Friday night. I snapped this pic of Lebron James during the game. The Cavs won.

The Conseco Fieldhouse is a beautiful arena. Some say it's the best arena in The NBA!

The Wild Beaver Saloon is in Indianapolis and across the street from where the Pacers played the Cavs. It's a great little bar.

No comments: