Saturday, August 8, 2009

RANDOM SNAPSHOTS...

I FINALLY ate at MOMOCHO in Ohio City-and LOVED IT! The place has been open for nearly four years and I finally got around to eating there. It's my kind of place; casual, festive and amazing food! The guacomole sampler was fabulous! Wonderful food, great patio, great bar, awesome service... I will be back...very soon!
I snapped these two pix this week at Edgewater Park at sunset.

I've been spending a lot of time hangin' out with friends at Spennato's in Northfield. I never look at the menu, I just ask "G" to bring "whatever"....and he does the rest. His Pasta Carbonara is mind blowing! I've learned that when you go to a good italian place, you shouldn't tell them what you want...you should have them tell YOU want you want.... : )


Mexican food in Parma Heights...good times!

No comments: