Friday, July 3, 2009

WEEK IN REVIEW...

Despite being a short week, I found myself rollin' non-stop this week both on and off the air. I'm looking forward to the time off this weekend to get some rest and re-load for the week ahead...
CLEVELAND BROWNS star JOSH CRIBBS and New Orleans Saints star DARNELL JACKSON stopped by the show this week to chat football and about BOUNCE CITY. I always enjoy their visits because they are always fun and very honest about what's goin' on with the Browns.

GOLF. I'm very happy with the amount of golf I have been able to play so far this season. I've played SLEEPY HOLLOW, AVON OAKS, SHAWNEE HILLS, RACCOON HILL, BRIARWOOD,ELLSWORTH, VALLAIRE, CANTERBURY and I finally broke 100 at FIRESTONE this past week! I was lucky enough to play in The United Way Pro/Am and loved every minute of it. It was a crazy round of golf with lots of "fortunate bounces"...but after failing in my first four attempts, I finally broke 100 there! I love that golf course and feel very blessed to be able to play there from time to time.

This is the approach shot on the famous 16th hole at Firestone. Afer a big tee shot, awesome second shot...I plunked my approach in the water....my goal is to someday par the hole...

I spent FATHER'S DAY at WRIGLEY FIELD watching the TRIBE implode against The CUBS. Watching from a rooftop was an awesome life experience.

On Wednesday, I played golf at SHAWNEE HILLS near my home. Although I like the golf course, it's often a very slow round of golf there. I shot my best score so far this season (94) that day. My hope is to get my scores down into the 80's where they belong.

COLLECTIVE SOUL stopped by the show and later played at HOUSE OF BLUES. Great to see ED ROLAND and the boys again. I love the band and feel they deserve much more credit than they get. They have 7 number one records and still sound great! I follow the band on TWITTER and even dropped TWEETS throughout the entire show..

I saw THE FRAY in concert for the first time this week. They played outside at TOWER CITY on Wednesday night. I like their music a lot and was very surprised how good they were in concert. I loved it! PATRICIA HEATON was spotted at the show that night.
RANDOMS...
I want to wish the best of luck to GLENN from the show when he gets his hair surgery this weekend. I know he's excited. He deserves success.
My new contract is coming together. Should have it all worked out this week. I love my job and apprciate the opportunity to work with some very good people who are very talented.
SHAQ will provide our show with lots of material..is it basketball season yet??
Just a couple more weeks until "LIVE" plays HOB...can't wait!!!
I want to wish REBECCA a safe trip while she's out of the country on vacation.
Follow me on TWITTER...I'm under "AllanFee"

No comments: