Wednesday, July 15, 2009

THE COUNTDOWN TO "LIVE" CONTINUES...

I can't begin to tell you how much I'm looking forward to seeing "LIVE" at House of Blues this Saturday night. They are, by far, my favorite band and I never miss a chance to see them. I'm thrilled they are playing a club like HOB. The last few times I have seen them, they have been outdoor shows in the daylight...
I snapped this pic of the jumbotron at PNC Park in Pittsburgh when the band played after a Pirates game....it wasn't the best place to see the band...
This pic was snapped two summers ago when "LIVE" played at Eastlake Stadium with Counting Crows and Collective Soul. They put on an awesome show that night.

I snapped this pic at a free outdoor show at The University of Pittsburgh. It was an afternoon show in the rain. The band sounded great! It was awesome seeing "Lightening Crashes" in a rainstorm...
As I continue to ramp up for this weekend's "LIVE" show, I found this awesome version of "Stood up for Love"...check it out http://www.lyrics.com/lyrics/live/they-stood-up-for-love.html

No comments: