Friday, July 31, 2009

NEW DEAL AT Q104!


I signed a new 3-year deal at Q104 this morning. CBS Senior VP Chris Maduri and Q104 Program Director Dave “Skippy” Popovich were on hand for the contract signing. They both give us a lot of freedom to do our show and offer us plenty of support along the way. I am so blessed to have such an awesome job and to work with such great people.

I’ve been hosting the show for over 5 years and I love every minute of it! Working with Rebecca, Glenn and Producer Nick is a roller coaster every morning and I wouldn’t trade the adventure for anything!

I joined the staff at Q104 almost 9 years ago as an off-air program director and later joined the show as a fill-in person until we could find a replacement for Danny Czekalinski who left for Florida. Almost a year later, Chris Maduri brought in "Skippy" as Program Director and made me the permanent host of the show. That move changed my life for the better! It afforded me the opportunity to focus soley on the show and build a stronger chemistry with everyone on the show.

I admit, it was a rough start getting back on the air after being off the air for 7 years. I was more than rusty and the audience knew it. Over time, the show has grown and built an awesome fan base with very strong ratings. Our show's success is based on the success of every unique personality on the show. Everyone has a role to play and it blends into a show each morning. Some days are better than others, but overall, I'm very proud to work alongside this crew and look forward to keeping it together for many more years to come.

Doing this job each day is a gift. Thank you to everyone at CBS, the staff at Q104, the staff of The Wilde & Fee Show and YOU for giving your time each morning. After a great Spring ratings period, I can’t thank you enough for such a great opportunity.
Let’s keep it rollin’ for another three years and beyond…..


~be@peace.

No comments: