Wednesday, June 24, 2009

WEDNESDAY MORNING RANDOMS...

I saw the movie THE HANGOVER last night and totally LOVED IT! Has to be the funniest movie I have ever seen! More than just a guy movie about a bachelor party in Vegas...It's a very smart movie...much funnier than the movie trailor indicates.

TRANSFORMERS is NOT a kid movie.

The problems with The Tribe are NOT Eric Wedge's fault. It's the bullpen...let's not get carried away.

ROB THOMAS announced his FALL CONCERT TOUR....no Cleveland??? Really? Maybe the second leg of the tour in early 2010? New album out on June 30th called "Cradlesong".

I'm surprised how much I'm enjoying TWITTER and how much info I actually get from TWITTER. I'm following Ed from my favorite band "LIVE", Rob Thomas, Ryan Seacrest, ESPN and several others. The other night, I dropped several TWEETS live from the COLLECTIVE SOUL show at HOUSE OF BLUES. Follow me on TWITTER by searching for "AllanFee"

Spending Father's Day on a rooftop at Wrigley Field was a great life moment.

RANDOM THOUGHT FROM TODAY'S SHOW: Toe rings and ankle braclets, if worn correctly, are sexy....NOT trashy....

FAVORITE SONG RIGHT NOW: David Cook/Come Back To Me

SONG TO WATCH: Kings of Leon/Use Somebody

Lovin' the weather...several golf outings in the weeks ahead...

More later...talk to ya on FB and TWITTER...have a good day!

No comments: