Sunday, June 28, 2009

RANDOM SNAPSHOTS...

I went to Friday's TRIBE game against the Reds at Progressive Field. The Indians invited us to be their guests in The Club. The Indians won big. We stayed for the fireworks after the game and loved it. It's well worth staying for the fireworks afer the game...they do a really nice job. I snapped these pix on my iphone.
This is the view from the Club seats at the Indians game. It was a perfect night for baseball.

I played golf in The Lions Club outing this week. This was a crazy weather day where the temps hit near 100 degrees and we got blown off the course by lightening. We eventually finished, but it was quite the adventure. I joked all day that it was "Africa Hot". I felt like I was on a safari.

Everyone loves a man in uniform, right? LOL. Couldn't resist this festive photo-op downtown this week.

No comments: