Wednesday, June 17, 2009

SOCIAL NETWORKING & INTERNET UPDATE!

Hey there! I wanted to drop a quick note about what I'm doing on the internet. For the past couple of weeks, I have been on TWITTER. You can follow me-I'm under "AllanFee". I'm fairly active on there and update it often throughout the day! You can also follow our show under "wildeandfee". Not only do we update you about our show content every few minutes, we also have breaking news throughout the day on celebs, sports and stuff around town. We'll also tell you what you can win from us...including the hottest concert tix and chances to meet rockstars!

On FACEBOOK, I try to update things throughout the day. I post tons of pix behind-the-scenes of the show, backstage at concerts and personal pix from my life. We also have a Wilde and Fee Fan Page and Profile on FACEBOOK. We often seek your feedback and have tons of pix behind-the-scenes of our show and stuff happening in our lives. I also have an NHSA SOCCER FACEBOOK page listed under "Allan Fee"...it's the one with the league logo as a profile pic.

I constantly update this site, www.allanfee.com and also my soccer league website at www.nhsasoccer.org. We have several photo galleries on both. Check them out...would love your feedback!

I look forward to your TWEETS, posts and comments!

No comments: