Saturday, April 11, 2009

RANDOM IPHONE PIX FROM THE WEEK...

ALDADDIN'S is one of my favorite restaurants in the area. This week I stopped by the Independence location with PRODUCER NICK and "LETHARGIC" MARK for a post show lunch. The Veggie Combo is the best!
My daughter GABBY made the U-10 girls' travel team this spring. Here she models her new NHSA Travel uniform.

VAL and her husband TODD design both this website and my NHSA soccer website. VAL insists that we have meetings at her favorite places. This is a post-show breakfast at REGGIE'S on Friday in Cuyahoga Falls..I'm still recovering from this huge meal....this is only part of it...

On Wednesday, I joined my friend KEN at The Q for the game against the Wizards. The Cavs won big again...and just last night clinched the best record in The Eastern Conference!

Winters in Cleveland often turn into too many nights out at restaurants and bars to pass the time. With the weather getting better and golf season here, I have stepped up my workouts to include both cardio and weights. As you can see from the above pix, the food plan needs to be re-addressed too....this pic was snapped between cardio and the leg-press.

No comments: