Saturday, April 18, 2009

PLAY BALL!!!

I was quite busy during the first week of baseball season! After attending OPENING DAY at Progressive Field, I went to the next two games in the opening series against Toronto....here are some snapshots from the i-phone......


These were great seats down the right field line. Interesting angle to watch the game.
After The Tribe headed out of town, I headed to Pittsburgh to catch the home opener at PNC Park against Houston. No, I'm not a Pirate fan. I'm a baseball fan. The hat was free when you walked in the stadium...and who can resist a mascot photo-op?
I really like Pittsburgh's PNC Park. I love the skyline of the city towering over the outfield. I also like the amazing view from atop of the walkway out near right field. It's a great place to watch the game.

No comments: