Sunday, April 26, 2009

THE MONDAY MORNING BLOG

I dream of days like today. I love and appreciate what I get to do for a living because it affords me so many awesome opportunities. After I host the show today, I will hurry over to WKYC Channel 3 to co-host GOOD COMPANY with ANDREA VECCHIO. Today's guests include BROWN'S legend BERNIE KOSAR and for CAVS player and current announcer AUSTIN CARR.

After I do TV, I head out to CANTERBURY for media day. The PGA is hosting next month's major tournament there and is giving the media a chance to play the golf course. Although I am excited to play the course for the first time, I feel less than ready to play this season. I have only played 9 holes this spring and have hit the driving range only once. No matter how I play, I am thrilled to play the course!

On Saturday night, I took in a TRIBE game from the Home Run Porch. The TRIBE lost big to the Twins....but it was great to finally have baseball weather in Cleveland!
I went to game 2 of The CAVS/Pistons play-off series at The Q with our financial expert KEVIN MYEROFF. I love that The CAVS swept Detroit and made a major statement to the rest of the league...I stand by my pre-season prediction; CAVS over the Lakers in 6 games...

My daughter GABBY played her second-ever Travel Soccer game on Sunday. The weather was awesome. Her Nordonia Hills team tied Chagrin Falls 2-2.

I hit the driving range at SLEEPY HOLLOW late Sunday afternoon to get ready for CANTERBURY Monday. I got a lot of sun and sliced quite a bit...except for the times when I pulled it deep left.... : )

No comments: