Thursday, September 3, 2009

27 Days...

Today is DAY #27 of my alcohol purge. To jump start my health plan, I pledged to go 27 days without drinking alcohol. I feel great. I have dropped a few pounds and feel energized. I'm feeling so good about going alcohol-free, I plan to extend the purge thru the entire month of September!

Socially and professionally, I end up in so many situations where alcohol is part of the culture. It becomes the norm to show up to a concert or ballgame and head straight to the beer vendor. It becomes a habit to have something...just because it's there. I have to admit, since giving up alcohol over the last 27 days, I feel great! It's been great avoiding the extra calories and having the extra energy each morning....

Phase 2 of the health plan is kicking in. Tightening up the diet and workout plan.

I look forward to the month ahead...

No comments: