Tuesday, January 5, 2010

WHAT I WISH I WAS TOLD 10 YEARS AGO....

As we start a new year and a new decade, it's important to take stock in where we have been and look to the future. I have been feeding my mind with positive conversations with good friends and reading inspirational articles in an effort to jump-start 2010 and beyond...a good friend forwarded this blog to me and I found it to be a good thought-provoking read... The article inspired me to come up with my own list of things I wish someone told me ten years ago....

CLICK HERE TO CHECK OUT THE ARTICLE

I wish someone told me I didn't have to buy a house bigger than we needed.
I wish someone told me that it really truly doesn't matter what anyone else thinks and that it's best to pretty much follow your instinct.
I wish someone told me 10 years ago that "someday" starts today...
I wish someone told me 10 years ago that when you try to make everyone happy, it just waters down what could have been...

It's never too late to act on what you wish someone told you 10 years ago....for me, "someday" starts NOW....

No comments: