Tuesday, December 8, 2009

SLEEPLESS IN SEATTLE...

I went back home to the Seattle area over the weekend and had a total blast!

I went to my first SEAHAWKS game at the new stadium and enjoyed a Seattle win over San Francisco. The Seahawks kicked a game winning field goal as time ran out for a 17-14 win...
I met up with ROB SIMS from The Seahawks for all of his 26th birthday festivities. We had an awesome meal on the Seattle waterfront at The CRAB POT. What a great place! They just throw down a bunch of seafood, hand you tools and you go for it!!
I spent the entire weekend hangin' out with my friends Dave and Woody gettin' caught up and enjoying all that Seattle has to offer...

We had a chance to tour the new Seattle Seahawks Headquarters and got the rare chance to sit in on their practice. Pictured L-R: Woody, Dave, me, Chuck, Sam and my brother Ian.

No comments: