Sunday, October 18, 2009

SUNDAY MORNING BLOGGIN'.....

It's Sunday morning and I'm enjoying a cup of coffee and lookin' back on the week that was....
I was pleasantly surprised how much I enjoyed the LeBron James movie "MORE THAN A GAME". When I first heard of the movie, I thought it was waaaaay too early for him to have a movie. I didn't realize that the sole focus was on his high school team and all they had gone through. The movie is awesome and great for all ages. I highly recommend seeing it. If you are a CAVS fan or sports fan in general, it's a great story. I don't want to give away the movie, but, LeBron ends up doing pretty good for himself..... : )

For quite some time, I have wanted to go check out the spectacular view from the 55th floor of The Key Tower. I finally had my chance this week while attending a networking gathering earlier this week...



Looking down on The Terminal Tower

Cleveland Browns Stadium from the 55th floor of Key Tower

I snapped this pic on my iphone at The Q during the CAVS pre-season game against GREECE.

My daughter Gabby is still sidelined from soccer with a foot injury. We hung out watching the other kids play on Saturday morning at Smith Park. The X-ray below is showing a growth-plate injury...uh, whatever that means....I miss watching her play....

It's BROWNS/STEELERS week. My friend NORM hung up this sign outside my favorite bar HOOPPLES. Yes, the Steelers have won 11-straight...and yes, it's been a brutal season so far for the BROWNS...but somehow, I have this vibe that the BROWNS are gonna win 20-17....

...more later.. be@peace.

No comments: